– Step by Step Instructions for Hand Washing Using the WHO Technique – by Johns Hopkins Medicine
step 0: Wet hands with water;
step 1: Apply enough soap to cover all hand surfaces;
step 2: Rub hands palm to palm;
step 3: Right palm over left dorsum with interlaced fingers and vice versa;
step 4: Palm to palm with fingers interlaced;
step 5: Backs of fingers to opposing palms with fingers interlocked;
step 6: Rotational rubbing of left thumb clasped in right palm and vice versa;
step 7: Rotational rubbing, backwards and forwards with clasped fingers of right hand in left palm and vice versa;
step 8: Rinse hands with water;
step 9: Dry hands thoroughly with a single use towel;
step 10: Use towel to turn off faucet;
step 11: Your hands are now safe.
– 5 Steps for Good Hand Washing by Dr. Diana Chen | UCLA Health
step 1: Wash the palms of your hands with soap or alcohol-based rub;
step 2: Wash the back of your hands;
step 3: Wash between the fingers;
step 4: Wash your finger-tips;
step 5: Wash the thumbs.
– Understanding COVID-19 – Severe Acute respiratory Syndrome-Related Coronavirus 2
– Wash Your Hands for 20 Seconds with Soap and Water to Kill The Virus
One of the best ways to prevent the spread of coronavirus is to wash you hands.
Because soap absolutely annihilates viruses like the coronavirus.
– Understanding the importance of social distancing and how it actually works